The 2015 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems
June 01-05, 2015
The Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
CTS 2015 TRAVEL INFORMATION
AIRPORT and TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
Considering your departing city, the airline that you are flying, and whether or not you are renting a car, you have several options.
The closest major airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). The airport is just 1 mile away from the conference hotel.
For passenger airlines at Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL), Domestic Terminals North and South and International terminals at ATL serve the following airlines:
Please refer to http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Passenger/Airlines/.
For Domestic Terminal Directory, please see http://www.atlanta-airport.com/docs/terminal/DomesticTerminal.pdf.
For International Terminal Directory, please see http://www.atlanta-airport.com/docs/terminal/f.pdf.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM ATL AIRPORT
SUPER SHUTTLE FROM THE AIRPORT
There is a courtesy hotel shuttle to the Westin Atlanta Airport and other airport hotels.
Hotel shuttle service is available on the Purple Isle outside in the Ground Transportation Center, located at the west end of the domestic terminals building (west curb). The west curb is located outside between the Domestic North and South Terminals.
Courtesy phones are available, if you would like the arrival or departure times for your shuttle, you can call the Westin Atlanta Airport hotel at (+1)(404) 762-7676.
Please note the following details:
- Hotel Shuttle only goes to the domestic terminal, from there you can take airport shuttle between the international terminal and the domestic terminal.
- Pick-up times are every 20 minutes.
- Travel time is approximately 6 minutes.
- The hotel shuttle is shared between The Westin Atlanta Airport & Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport.
- Please plan to add an additional 5 minutes to your travel time when traveling from the hotel to the airport via the hotel shuttle.
Taxi service is available in the Yellow Bus Aisle. Transportation to certain areas of Atlanta are at fixed rates. See here for more details.
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MARTA) operates Atlanta’s local public transportation system and the MARTA train system goes directly to and from the airport from metro Atlanta. It includes buses and trains.
Monday – Friday 5 AM – 1:30 AM
(Call Customer Information at 404-848-5000 for details or check the schedule for your route.)
Greyhound Flightlink is located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and conveniently ready to provide transportation services from the Airport to selected US cities and states.
Hartsfield-Jackson's Rental Car Center (RCC) is the place to get your rental car and is a short complimentary train ride away.
To access Hartsfield-Jackson's RCC:
Important facts about Hartsfield-Jackson’s rental car center (RCC):
* Address for the rental car center is 2200 Rental Car Center Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30337.
* All rental car companies are located at the rental car center.
* Pickup and return of all vehicles is at the rental car center.
* The rental car center train (ATL SkyTrain) does not connect to the existing train that serves the passenger terminal and concourses. The ATL SkyTrain’s first stop is the Georgia International Convention Center (GICC). The second stop is the rental car center, where rental contracts, keys and cars are in one convenient location. The train trip between the Airport station and the rental car center station takes about five minutes. The wait time between trains during peak times is about three minutes.
The following rental car companies serve Atlanta Airport at the RCC:
Advantage Rent A Car (800) 777-5500
TRAVELING BY CAR FROM HARTSFIELD-JACKSON'S RENTAL CAR CENTER (RCC) TO THE WESTIN ATLANTA AIRPORT HOTEL
Turn left onto Global Gateway Connector
ATLANTA METRO MAP
6. Participants >