The 2015 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2015) offers a small number of contingency student travel grants (pending sponsors) to qualifying and selected students who need a supplement to their travel support to present an accepted paper at any of CTS's meetings. If approved, the support will be partial.
Student Travel Grants
The 2015 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems
June 01-05, 2015
The Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
To be eligible, students must:
- Be presenting an accepted paper at a CTS 2015 session or workshop;
- Submit a student travel grant application form detailing need for funds no later than 7 weeks prior to the 1st day of the CTS 2015 Conference (by April 13, 2015);
- Be a full-time student who is not also a full-time employee in industry, government, or academia (please submit a proof of full-time status from your university);
- Have one letter of recommendation from your current adviser or department head;
- Have written support from the chair (letter or email) of the conference’s session or workshop at which your paper will be presented indicating that your paper presentation is necessary to the session's success.
All supporting documents should be submitted by April 13, 2015.
Approved applicants will be notified by May 15, 2015.
For questions and inquiries, please contact the conference Program Chairs or consult the Conference organizers.
Student Travel Grant Application Form Download