5th International Workshop on Cloud Services and Web 2.0 Technologies for Collaboration
Call for Papers and Participation
As part of
The 2015 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2015)
June 01-05, 2015
The Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
In Cooperation with ACM, IEEE, and IFIP
Extended Submission Deadline: March 01, 2015
Submissions could be for full papers, short papers, poster papers, or posters
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
Recent technology directions have highlighted the remarkable commercial developments in the cloud arena combined with a suite of Web 2.0 technologies around mashups, gadgets and social networking. These technologies have clear relevance to collaborative systems and sensor grids that involve evolution of grid architectures to clouds or to fresh approaches such as social networking for building virtual organizations. This workshop explores this area and invites exploratory papers as well as mature research contributions.
CSWC Possible topics include but are not limited to:
- Performance and experience using Clouds and Web 2.0 to support sensors or collaboration
- Relation of Grids and Clouds in their application to sensors or collaboration
- Data driven applications and use of emerging technologies like Mashups, gadgets and Hadoop
- Clouds for Social Networking and Virtual Organizations
- Security, Privacy, and Trust issues in Clouds and Web 2.0
- Interoperability and Standardization
- Services and Applications
- Models for Managing Clouds of Clouds and including Inter-networking
- Mobile clouds -- Architectures and Performance
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on above and other topics related to Cloud services and Web 2.0 technologies for Collaboration, distributed sensing and related topics. Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. Submission should include a cover page with authors' names, affiliation addresses, fax numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses. Please, indicate clearly the corresponding author and include up to 6 keywords from the above list of topics and an abstract of no more than 400 words. The full manuscript should be at most 8 pages using the two-column IEEE format. Additional pages will be charged additional fee. Short papers (up to 4 pages), poster papers and poster (please refer tohttp://cts2015.cisedu.info/home/posters for the posters submission details) will also be accepted. Please include page numbers on all preliminary submissions to make it easier for reviewers to provide helpful comments.
Submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript to the workshop organizers using the workshop link at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cswc2015 . If the submission is for a poster, poster paper or short paper, indicate that as well on the manuscript.
Only PDF files will be accepted, uploaded to the link above. Each paper will receive a minimum of three reviews. Papers will be selected based on their originality, relevance, contributions, technical clarity, and presentation. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper, if accepted. Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be registered and presented at the workshop.
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings. Instructions for final manuscript format and requirements will be posted on the CTS 2015 Conference web site. It is our intent to have the proceedings formally published in hard and soft copies and be available at the time of the conference. The proceedings is projected to be included in the IEEE Digital Library and indexed by all major indexing services accordingly.
If you have any questions about paper submission or the workshop, please contact the workshop organizers.
Extended Paper Submissions: ------------------------ March 01, 2015
Acceptance Notification: ------------------------------ March 15, 2015
Camera Ready Papers and Registration Due: ------- March 25, 2015
Conference Dates: ------------------------------------- June 01-05, 2015
WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS: Ivan Rodero
Rutgers Discovery Informatics Institute
Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA
Phone: +1 (732) 993-8837
Fax: +1 (732) 445-0593
Technical Program Committee:
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Workshop's technical program committee members following similar criteria used in CTS 2015.
(*The TPC is pending and will be confirmed shortly.)
- Ernesto Damiani, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Javier Diaz-Montes, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA
- Trilce Estrada, University of New Mexico, New Mexico, USA
- Attila Kertesz, MTA SZTAKI, Hungary
- Vivek K. Pallipuram, University of Delaware, Delaware, USA
- Ioan Petri, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Hangwei Qian, VMware Inc., California, USA
- Judy Qiu, Indiana University, Indiana, USA
- Rafael Tolosana, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Luis Vaquero, Hewlett-Packard Labs, U.K.
- Wenjun Wu, BeiHang University, China
- Choonhan Youn, SDSC, University of California-San Diego, California, USA
For information or questions about Conference's paper submission, tutorials, posters, workshops, special sessions, exhibits, demos, panels and forums organization, doctoral colloquium, and any other information about the conference location, registration, paper formatting, etc., please consult the Conference’s web site at URL: http://cts2015.cisedu.info/ or contact one of the Conference's organizers or Co-Chairs.